profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Wednesday, July 19, 2006 @ 6:08 pm
Lipglossed

Daphne, Carrie and I figured out an ingenious way to differenciate between the levels during the Chinese Talenttime finals (which was quite cool-I loved 4GR's!).

Sec 1: Same dance moves, always racerback and jeans!
Sec 2: Lots of really pro dance people, racerback, khaki/cargo pants!
Sec 3: Bands - complete with drumkit, electric guitars, bass guitars, keyboard, vocalists!
Sec 4: Love stories. Say hello to drama-ish props and cool costumes!


Farewell's coming soon, OMG another farewell... Sigh so sad so sad... I'm going to miss ChiuChiu! Hahahah eh Tia, remember we were shorter than her when we were sec one, look what happened nowww.

Anyway today we had CHINESE WAYANG MASK PAINTING. It was quite fun! I learnt a new word today, too! "ANAL". That's Tiff :D Hahahah! Wheee 3DG can paint quite well leh!

We had CHEM PRACTICAL today in the lab :D It was fun! Haha Berty was my lab partner today. I scalded myself thrice. Smart, huh. I know I'm a genius :D Gas tests are so awesome. :/


I want to go back to Italy.

Being extremely random today. Hmm it's a random day.

Aminah quote: "Sarah's so sweet she's just like the meat we love to eat!"

http://butterfleric.blogspot.com <- They took my layout and didn't credit and banned me from their tagboard when I posted a nice message saying "hey you took my layout, can you please credit me? oh, nice designs btw." But NOOO they have to take it so seriously like WTF IS THEIR PROBLEM they have no integrity NO ONE SHOULD BUY FROM THEM! EEEEE why am I giving them free publicity. And it's not the fact that they used my layout and didn't leave credit, but it's cos they actually DELETED my tag and BANNED me from their tagboard. BANNED! What the *. These kind of people are such cowards, can't take it when people ask them to leave a simple LINK. Ugh they should go... have consecutive period cramps for a million years.